- Coding and maintenance for our React-based UIs
- Adding features to our Node.js services when needed in the UI
- Support and troubleshooting of issues reported by clients
- Creating and designing new layouts and features
- Experience with Web UI development, ideally using React (or a similar framework with willingness to transition to React)
- Knowledge of REST and microservices architecture
- Experience with creating APIs and microservices in Node.js (or the skill to transition from another backend framework to Node.js)
- Knowledge of databases: we use Postgresql as our main database backend, Mongodb for some parts, and Redis for caching
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience working with AWS (or general devops experience)
- Experience working with Docker
We offer 5 to 7 million JPY to more junior candidates, and 7 to 10 million JPY to more senior candidates.