You are going to join an early phase of the project and lead a team of developers of a joint project with Tokyo University hospital, which aims to establish a market of medical images backed by a blockchain for traceability, to foster developments of medical AIs. This is supposed to handle a large amount of data, and you will always need to keep in mind its security and performance.
As a team lead, you will cover the entire SDLC of the project. First, you will work with SMEs to understand the requirements and come up with an architecture design and an implementation plan. Some requirements need coordination of external partners so that you will be asked to join the conversation to provide your opinions. You can also discuss with other experienced members in Cryptact about the choice of technologies you will make. Because this is a small team, you will also work on the development/testing on a hands-on basis together with the other developers. If necessary, you’ll discuss your team-building plan with business owners.
- Knowledge of infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience in full-stack web development
- A good communication skill to all stakeholders, both internal and external, in an adequate media and style.
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Nice to haves
While these are not required, please tell us if you have any of the following.
- Mobile application experience in whatever format (ReactNative, Capacitor, etc)
- Experience in leading a team of developers
- Experience in medical image application development
- Knowledge in blockchain programming
- Experience in python development including Django
From 7m JPY annually. Stock option are also available.
Starting from 7 million JPY annually.