Do you share a deep desire to have your smartphone be the gateway to interact with the world? If you love translating a fantastic consumer experience into an amazing mobile experience, then we’re looking for you! PayPay is looking for an Android Engineer to work on our payment product to deliver the best payment experience for our Japanese customers.
- Work closely with our product team to customize the payment experience
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
- Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
- Deep understanding of modern mobile development
- Strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin
- Experience with the Android development
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- Familiarity with integration of Rest API
- Strong sense of ownership
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
- Knowledge of performance optimization
- Ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Experience integrating and development payment service
6.5 to 14 million JPY annually.