We are looking for a senior web frontend engineer to join PayPay. You will be building features that change how people in Japan use and manage their finances and business. As a fast-paced company leading the payments industry, we need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic to take on new challenges in order to stay at the forefront.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and various tech teams to implement features.
- Work to bring product and organization vision to life.
- Contribute to the team by sharing knowledge, participating in code reviews, and providing feedback to uphold and ensure best practices.
- Improve the product’s long term technical quality.
- Triage, debug, and resolve product issues.
- At least 1 year of industry experience with VueJS (preferred), React, or Angular.
- Experience with designing frontend architecture.
- Experience with leading frontend project development.
- Software engineering best practices and computer science knowledge.
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with launching a frontend product.
- Experience with frontend performance monitoring and optimization.
- Experience with iOS or Android development, either with the native toolkits or with a framework such as React Native.
- Experience with designing and implementing server side RESTful APIs.
- Experience with building frontend hosting infrastructure and deployment pipelines.
9 to 14 million JPY annually.