- Design Peatix’s Web Application with Product Managers, Designer and other team members.
- Lead and design Peatix’s front end architecture.
- Improve front end engineering standards and processes.
- Contribute technical knowledge to conversations about the direction of Peatix’s web apps.
- Lead and guide technical decisions.
- Lead and develop complex projects.
- Mentor junior engineers and help them grow.
- Help with migrating our current codebase to a newer framework.
- You’ll be working with a distributed team, so there is an emphasis on being a great verbal and written communicator.
- You have experience working with React / Vue.
- You have proficiency in HTML, CSS.
- You have worked with Web APIs.
- You’re well-versed in modern web application development.
- You have a good track record of leading projects and bringing them successfully to the finish line.
- You have a strong sense of product and a user centric mindset.
- You know how to write code with an eye on maintenance, scalability and stability.
- You are able to guide with kindness and support your colleagues with a collaborative mindset.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- You have experience designing APIs.
- You have experience working with Git and/or GitHub.
- You have experience working with AWS.