Looking to make a meaningful impact in the healthcare industry? Join our team as an experienced full stack web engineer for our innovative SaaS product.
In this position you’ll be part of a small, global team that is building a new management product for Japan’s visiting nursing industry. You can learn more about the team and their culture through this interview with one of the developers on it.
- Delivering working web-based software
- Giving advice on technology adoption and selection as it pertains to web solutions
- Influence and guide the direction of the web-based solutions and ramp up the rest of the team’s web knowledge
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years recent commercial programming with a strong emphasis towards delivering Web solutions
- Expert understanding of Ruby on Rails, and the Ruby programming language
- Expert understanding of a wide variety of web technologies, how to design and build websites and web based applications.
- Experience with AWS Services (we use many different AWS Services)
- Experience with Containerization (we use Docker & Kubernetes)
- Status of residence
- For those in Japan: must have a working visa valid for more than six months
- For those outside of Japan: remote contract work is available until a visa can be prepared
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Japanese language proficiency
- Expert understanding of Single Page Applications (SPA), in particular React.js
- Experience working with UX Designers & exposure to tools such as Figma
8 to 11 million JPY annually (negotiable based on experience).