As a full-stack engineer, you will work closely with our product lead, software engineers and other stakeholders to ship new features for our in-house property management and guest experience apps and continuously improve the product through iterations.
- Build people-focused products by contributing to both the frontend and backend code.
- Scale our web applications.
- Lead technical discussions, as well as contribute to business discussions.
- Improve the engineering workflow, build the team culture and help build a strong foundation of the engineering team.
- 3+ years of industry experience building and shipping software products
- Vue.js and Ruby on Rails experience
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- AWS, Heroku, or Netlify experience
- Experience leading a cross-functional Agile team to understand requirements, do product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, and retrospective
- Early-stage startup or other entrepreneurial experience
- Experience with building products in the travel and hospitality industry such as booking engines, property management system or other proptech products
- Strong DevOps experience
- Experience with building SaaS products
- Conversational Japanese
￥7 - 8 million per year.
7 to 8 million JPY annually.