Our team is responsible for a tool called the Live Editor which is a User Interface component that attaches itself to the client’s website and provides the interface to make localization changes to their website dynamically in real-time. Our team is also responsible for maintaining the end-points on the back-end server with which this front-end component communicates. We are currently revamping the implementation of this tool to make it more performant.
- Webpack / Vite
- Ruby on Rails
- Strong familiarity with babel, webpack, npm and yarn.
- Robust knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Strong working experience with SASS or CSS preprocessors.
- Strong sense of project ownership and responsibility.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Interest in languages/internationalization.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience using Vue 3 and the composition API and knowledge of Vue libraries like Pinia, Vuex, VueUse.
- Experience and knowledge working with Rails.
- Excellent analytical and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Experience with NoSQL and/or relational databases.
- Experience with large systems development
- Experience with server/internet security
- Knowledge about the UX process and awareness about principles behind robust User Interface design.
6.5 - 8.0 million JPY annually.
6.5 to 8 million JPY annually.