We’re looking for an experienced Full-stack Engineer to join our team and help us develop our new product Gojiberry, currently in beta. Gojiberry helps small-to-medium business owners connect with their customers and stores to gain deeper customer insights. In doing so, we want to strengthen customer relationships, grow the customer experience, and scale their business with them.
As an Engineer in our Lean XP team, you will be responsible for driving continuous product improvement and insuring value delivery by applying lean principles and practices. What you will achieve in this position includes:
- Participate in team discussions and contribute to the conversation in a productive and constructive manner
- Drive the design and management of databases for server-side and front-end implementation
- Implement and maintain automated testing and continuous integration and deployment processes
- Work closely with team members to facilitate rapid software releases by utilizing pair programming and test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- 2+ years of experience in development of back-end web servers or front-end single page applications
- Experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with relational database (MySQL, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of writing unit tests
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD concepts
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience or familiarity with Agile and XP practices
- Proficiency in React, TypeScript, or Go
- Experience working with Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience in using and operating cloud services such as GCP
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus
5 to 10 million JPY annually. This range is quite large as the low end is for junior candidates and the high end for experienced ones.