As a member of the Shared Tech team, you will contribute to the development of MakeLeaps’ products in myriad ways. In addition to writing backend code for our products, you will help boost the productivity and efficiency of dev teams’ workflows by planning development projects, defining and tracking performance metrics, and proposing best practices for our codebase. You will work closely with engineers on other teams to make an impact on development at MakeLeaps.
- Set up metrics and targets for reliability and performance. Build plans on how to meet those targets and help us execute them
- Review other teammates’ code; propose best practices and policies for improving our codebase
- Increase observability of our services
- Improve deployment and CI workflows
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with others
- Backend web development experience
- Python/Django experience
- Currently residing in Japan or have done so in the past
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Object-relational mapping experience
- PostgreSQL experience
- SaaS product experience
- Infrastructure experience (configuring CI/CD pipelines, or debugging server-side performance issues)
¥9 - 12 million annually.