To accelerate our the development of our product Weave, we are looking for a highly motivated professional who can lead the development of the Frontend for our solutions.
As one of our initial core members of the product development team, you will play a critical role in proactively collaborating with our product and corporate teams to ensure a successful launch of solutions and products that unravel the complexities surrounding airline flight operations and improve the resilience of flight operations.
This presents a unique opportunity to establish a foundation for your career growth, as you will have the chance to expand your responsibilities in line with your professional aspirations while meeting the needs of our dynamic teams.
- Backend: Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, Python, TypeScript
- Frontend: Next.js, TypeScript
- Infrastructure: AWS, Azure
- Lead the front-end design, development, and operation of Weave
- Development of aviation-related business optimization applications for users (pilots and dispatchers) involved in aviation operations
- Development of interfaces to provide a better user experience in collaboration with UI/UX designers and to display the results of calculations of complex and voluminous data on various graphics, charts, and maps
- 3+ years of experience leading the front-end side of software product development.
- Experience developing web applications as a front-end engineer for web applications, with at least one strength in a related area
- Development experience using languages such as Python, React/Next.js, TypeScript, etc.
- Agile/Scrum experience
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- iOS or Android application development experience
Starting from 5 million JPY annually, but is negotiable based on your experience and ability.