We are looking for a person who not only has a deep understanding of design standards and best practices, but also someone who cares emphatically about the products they create and their audience. Our goal is to perfect the experience of learning by building tools that are deeply intrinsic and motivating to use.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will be leading and collaborating closely with our engineers, product managers and stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work on products which will immediately impact thousands of customers.
- Extensive experience with designing for multiple platforms and devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Figma, or Sketch/Photoshop.
- Ability to work well independently, but also willing to share knowledge and mentor.
- Native or Business in both English and Japanese.
- Experience with QA and testing processes.
- BA/BS degree in the relevant field.