- Create and mentor your ideal Front-End team
- Participate in the development and design thinking of the next features of our product
- Build clean, performant components to power digital logistics
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company. It’s not just about writing code, but understanding the real problem to solve
- Synthetic mind, you are well-organized & efficient
- Strong communication skills to a variety of audiences, from technical to non-technical
- You have a valid work authorization (or a degree in a related field for those requiring visa sponsorship)
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Communication skills in Japanese are highly appreciated
- Experience working with Figma/Sketch/Photoshop to build Front-end integration
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Interested in working on B2B development by leveraging your own development experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced product company
8 to 11 million JPY annually.