We are looking for highly ambitious engineers who want to work on major aspects of the Shippio product — from the back-end through to the end user experience. You will develop web applications in collaboration with project managers, designers, and back-end engineers while providing perspectives and recommendations to enhance user experience.
- Technical decision making for the scrum team
- Train team members through code reviews and pair programming
- Development project management
- Continuous improvement work to ensure service compliance, stability, usability, and flexibility
- Contribute to the creation of rules, best practices, and culture across the team
- Synthetic mind, you are well-organized & efficient
- Strong communication skills to a variety of audiences, from technical to non-technical
- Located in Japan
- Valid work authorization or eligibility to obtain it
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Communication skills in Japanese are highly appreciated
- Experience working with Figma/Sketch/Photoshop to build Front-end integration
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Interested in working on B2B development by leveraging your own development experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced product company
7.5 to 9 million JPY annually.