In this position, you’ll develop both frontend and backend of our data platform for our StriX satellites, and develop tools or applications to optimize the satellite image delivery process.
- Experience in developing both frontend and backend
- Experience in developing web applications with public Cloud (GoogleCloud, AWS, Azure)
- 5+ years of working experience
- Able to come to the Kiyosumi Shirakawa office at least 3 times a week
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in using golang
- Experience in using React and Next.js
- Experience in construction and operation of the end-to-end test environment
The compensation is in principle ¥6 to 7.5 million annually, but for candidates with exceptional experience, it is possible to exceed that range.
6 to 7.5 million JPY annually.