As a data scientist / data engineer, you will be working on translating business questions to models and queries to help different stakeholders better understand the data. You will be working with top experts in their fields, and you will have access to multiple data sources and technologies. You will be expected to manipulate raw data, that might need to be cleaned up, to extract business insights (metrics and visualisation).
- Python experience (pandas, sklearn, dusk, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Experience with big datasets (using Redshift, BigQuery, etc.)
- Google Analytics experience
- Data Visualization experience (Tableau, Google DataStudio, Metabase, etc.)
- Familiar with hypothesis test (confidence interval)
- Be able to explain statistical models to business stakeholders.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- ETL experience
- Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Docker containers and microservices
- A degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or economics.
- Japanese ability