- Participate in a number of key development project that will shape Zeals’ current and future product
- Create a clean architecture for new services in Golang–using REST and gRPC interfaces
- Migrate legacy interfaces (written in Python and Ruby) that align with DDD architecture
- Documentation API specification and data flow
- Evangelize cutting-edge methodology or technology, whilst serving as a role model for both junior and mid-level engineers
- Propose recommendations, improvements, and changes where necessary
- Hands-on experience in development flow based on git and GitHub
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering or a similar role
- 2+ years of experience in development using Golang
- Proficiency in testing, including both unit and integration testing
- Expertise at communicating and proposing improvements on our current systems, process, and services as needed.
- Exhibit a strong ability to adapt in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Strong ability to identify the catalyst of a problem, whilst able to create and test solutions without much supervision.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Clean Architecture
- Hands on experience with gRPC and RESTful API
- Hands on experience with RDB and SQL
- Experience working in a GCP environment
- Proficiency with continuous integration tools like CircleCI
- Experience working in a scrum under a JIRA environment
- Ability to communicate in Japanese
- Proficiency using Python, Ruby, or NodeJS
6 to 9.8 million JPY annually.