We are hiring both Senior Frontend Engineers and Lead Frontend Engineers. Through our hiring process, we’ll determine which role you fit best.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product leads to implement various features while considering performance, security, and reliability.
- Proactively identify functions that can be improved, and suggest possible solutions in the technical aspects and product-related ideas.
- Web application development using Ruby on Rails, React, and TypeScript.
- Facilitate future development by continually improving the existing systems architecture, code quality, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Work with other teams to improve our E2E test automation product built with Selenium, Webdriver, etc.
- Participate in incident handling and be in on-call rotations
- Being able to work in Japan standard time (Working partially in JST can be discussed)
- Over five years of experience as a software engineer focusing on web development.
- Over one year of experience in server-side development (preferably using Ruby on Rails, although other experience is also considered)
- Modern development experience with Agile or Scrum.
- You’re excited about collaborating with a team.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Ability and desire to improve the frontend architecture so that the entire team can easily develop and introduce new functions and change existing functions
- Has strong experience with leading a technical team and coaching team members.
- Experience working with browser extension APIs and web-based desktop app frameworks such as Electron/Tauri
- A good understanding of UX best practices.
- Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium
- ISTQB/JSTQB certification
- You can identify and understand issues from the user’s point of view, sympathizes with them and proactively provide solutions to tackle those issues.
8 to 12 million JPY annually.