Bodygram is a user-friendly body measurement application. Simply take two photos, one from the front and one from the side, and enter basic information to obtain an accurate full-body measurement. The photos can be taken by yourself with our Selfie Mode and taken anywhere, including outdoors or indoors and against complicated backgrounds.
Our customers include Airweave, a manufacturer and seller of bedding, Selery Corporation, a manufacturer of uniforms, Sogo & Seibu, a retail company that operates two department stores.
International from the top down
Our executive team is composed of international members. Though 75% of our engineering team is Japanese, some of them are fluent English speakers, and even those who aren’t fluent can still understand simple English conversations and communicate using written English. We already have some engineers who don’t speak Japanese fluently, and don’t require any Japanese abilities for many of our engineering positions.
Our Response to COVID-19
Full remote work is allowed under the State of Emergency. Once the State of Emergency is cancelled, we allow working from home up to twice a week.
About the position
We’re looking for a Test Engineer who can help us ensure a high level of quality for both our partner and internal software, and develop automation tests from scratch for our iOS and Android apps, Web based apps, Backend APIs etc.
- Define, plan, develop, execute automated tests to ensure quality.
- Create test strategies, coordinate manual testers and ensure quality.
- Create quality metrics to track improvement in products.
- Develop and execute quality assurance standards and process, and quality improvement activities.
- Create quality reports documenting errors and highlighting issues for fixing.
- Work closely with the development engineers to improve quality.
- Debug and find the root cause of problems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 3 years experience in QA Test Engineer and/or testing for software development.
- Experience for developing automation tests for Mobile apps.
- Self-directed, a sense of ownership and leadership, problem solving ability, flexibility, and a proactive mindset.
- Ability to debug and find the root cause of problems.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- iOS or Android software development experience.
- AI development QA experience.
- Experience managing a QA team.