As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll build our web and mobile apps together with our UX/UI Designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking a leading role on both how applications look as well as work - creating apps together with our customers that solve their users needs with a touch of joy.
The web and smartphone applications you build will have clean code and reusable components, with automated tests to accompany them. They’ll be optimized for performance and scalability. We believe that you have mastered the intricacies of React and Flexbox, believe that managing your own webpack configurations is a waste of time, know the value of testing with Enzyme and want to leave a thorough footprint on what you are building. Perhaps you’ve also delved with cross-platform frameworks such as React Native and Flutter and want to explore that further?
- Grooming & planning user stories & features with PM and the rest of the team
- Making architectural decisions together with the team
- Coding, lot’s of coding
- Planning and implementing testing strategies
- Helping out with recruiting, onboarding and training new members
- Pushing the team to achieve even more
- Basic Japanese ability (e.g. JLPT N4)
- Ability to work in-house at least partially
- At least 1 year of experience related to the position
- React Native or Flutter experience
- Git experience
3 to 8 million JPY annually, plus a bonus on top.