To accelerate our the development of our product Weave, we are looking for a highly motivated professional who can lead the development of backend including algorithms and APIs for our solutions.
As one of our initial core members of product development team, you will play a critical role in proactively collaborating with our product and corporate teams to ensure a successful launch of our solution as an open architecture accounting for data accessibility. This presents a unique opportunity to establish a foundation for your career growth, as you will have the chance to expand your responsibilities in line with your professional aspirations while meeting the needs of our dynamic teams.
- Backend: Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, Python, TypeScript
- Frontend: Next.js, TypeScript
- Infrastructure: AWS, Azure
- Lead the development of Weave’s backend (DB, server, API, etc.)
- Development of optimization applications for users (pilots and dispatchers) involved in flight operations
- Work with the front-end and algorithm team to build a system that allows more optimal linkage and calculation of vast amounts of data, and develop APIs in preparation for linkage with front-end and external systems
- 3+ years of experience leading the back-end side of software product development
- Experience in web application development as a back-end engineer with one or more strengths in related areas. For example:
- Building back-end infrastructure (e.g. with AWS, using these technologies: AWS S3, AWS dynamo DB, AWS CDK, AWS Cognito, AWS Lambda)
- Building and implementing back-end and front-end monitoring
- Experience implementing payment systems using Stripe, etc.
- Development experience using languages such as Python, React/Next.js, TypeScript, etc.
- Agile/Scrum experience
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- iOS or Android application development experience
Starting from 5 million JPY annually, but is negotiable based on your experience and ability.