As a QA engineer, you will work closely with the existing team of developers or support team, and play a fundamental role to keep the quality of our services.
On a typical day, you will look for our issue tracking system and pick up a development task that waits for tests. You read the requirement and the specification of the task, and check if the implementation is done as expected from the view of the requirement and the specification. You might also find a need to modify the specification based on your knowledge of financial products, and communicate further with the developers.
As you become more familiar with our environment, you will be involved in more complex QA issues, and you will continuously improve the QA process to make SDLC more efficient.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- A good communication skill to explain problems found to all stakeholders in an adequate media and style.
- Fluent in English.
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Nice to haves
While these are not required, please tell us if you have any of the following.
- Problem analysis and solving skills in web / mobile applications.
- Experience in the development of web /mobile apps with modern development tools such as Node.JS, TypeScript, GitHub, CircleCI.
- Knowledge in performance testing.
- Knowledge in security testing.
- Experience in establishing a testing framework and a QA process with automation.
- Willingness to learn more about financial investment.
From 6m JPY annually. Stock option are also available.