We created our product 3 years ago and realised that it was no longer aligned with the business strategy. Therefore, last summer we made the decision to rebuild from scratch. We used this opportunity to move our FE stack from Vue.js to React.js as the team was eager to learn. We currently have 2 web applications and soon will have a 3rd, each with different user stories and challenges.
- Technical decision making for the scrum team
- Train team members through code reviews and pair programming
- Development project management
- Continuous improvement work to ensure service compliance, stability, usability, and flexibility
- Contribute to the creation of rules, best practices, and culture across the team
- 5+ years of experience in web application development
- Navigator, negotiate challenges to find optimal solutions
- Able to work smoothly and autonomously in a multicultural environment
- Good intra and inter-team communication skills
- Valid work authorization or a degree in a related field for those requiring visa sponsorship
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Communication skills in Japanese are highly appreciated
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Interested in working on Business to Business development by leveraging your own development experience
- Able to approach products from a user-first perspective
- Understand the back-end constraints and be able to design an API call
8 to 11 million JPY annually.