Synspective provides solutions for customers’ challenges with utilizing and integrating data from Synthetic Aperture Radar (“SAR”) satellite constellations, big data, and machine learning. We use English internally, so no Japanese is required for our software engineering positions.
Our core values
Fairness. Respect each member’s lifestyle, experiences, culture and mission. Be honest to data. Appreciate counter opinions and feedback.
Efficency. Time is the most important resource. We, as one team, aim to achieve the best results in the shortest time. Take a control of your time and be responsible for your performance. Make recurring tasks automated. Focus on selected fields to maximize work value in the shortest time possible.
Proactiveness. Proactively identify problems and act immediately. Never be afraid to fail. Be candid and ask team for help whenever needed.
Collective Intelligence. Individual growth leads to team growth. Keep learning and share with the team. Be social and expand your network. Use external resources as necessary
Full-time (Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every six months based on management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Commuting expense, health insurance, employees’ pension insurance.
- Flexible work-hours and location
- Part-time or second job allowed
Our response to COVID-19
Our business hasn’t been directly impacted by COVID-19. During the crisis, we’ve switched to having all employees work fully remotely. We do not have any concrete plans yet about going back to the office, but will follow the government’s policy.
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Japan, until further notice.
About the position
- Develop frontend application for the GIS web solutions
- Develop geospatial solutions with visualizing map and statistical graph
- Communicate with other teams like UI/UX designer, back-end engineers
- Motivated to define self-goal as required and take action to achieve the goals
- 3+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience as a frontend developer
- Experience with React
- Clear concept of design and development of a progressive web app
- Experience of using geo-solution web development tools like leaflet, OpenLayers, google map, GeoServer
- UI/UX design experience
- Experience of using GCP/AWS, CI/CD, scrum
- Experience of using programming language like python, go
- Remote team management experience