You will be involved in the design and development of Ruby applications service infrastructure in collaboration with project managers, designers, and front-end engineers.
- Design and develop Ruby on Rails applications
- Product quality improvement through code review and teamwork
- Critical analysis
- Achieve service compliance, stability, ease of use, and flexibility for continuous improvement
- 2+ years of experience in Back-End application development (preferably in Ruby on Rails)
- Synthetic mind, able to quickly grasp the essence of our business and translate it into a model
- Navigator, negotiate challenges to find optimal solutions
- Good intra and inter-team communication skills
- Located in Japan
- Valid work authorization or eligibility to obtain it
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Communication skills in Japanese are highly appreciated
- Experience on cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Interested in working on B2B development by leveraging your own development experience